Thursday, October 23, 2008

Never a Dull Moment...


I know, I know your own kids are never as funny to others as they are to you, but I still wanted to share some funny things that Tyler and Brooklyn have done this week :)

First off, how is it that all kids, even 11 month olds know what the best part of the Lucky Charms are? I gave a handful to Brooklyn yesterday and this is what I found after she was all done...


Not one marshmallow left! And the "other stuff" untouched






On Sunday while Blake and I were getting ready for church Brooklyn was playing quietly in the corner of our room. All of a sudden we started hearing the fan making funny noises and when we looked we saw Brooklyn doing this... lol







She thought the fan was great! She sat and played with it for like 5 minutes





So do you remember the "bag of crap" that Tyler got from the fishing pond at the Scarecrow Festival?? Well one of the items in the bag was a pirate's eye patch. I gave it to him to play with and told him that now he could be a pirate. I don't think he quite got it...




He thought this was so funny, he makes me laugh!





I love being a Mom because honestly my kids are my best form of entertainment!




3 comments:

Jennica said...

Oh, that is too funny! Kids do the funniest things. ;) And I think they will love looking through our blogs someday and seeing all these posts from their childhood...wish my mom had kept a blog!

Heidi said...

So funny! I was just thinking that today. Would I even laugh if I didn't have my kids?? They are so funny!

Kimmers said...

So Cute...It is fun to see our kids doing fun random things. Thanks for making me smile.