Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Hubby is awesome!

Did I get that right Blake? Or was I supposed to say "My Hubby is Amazing !" ???... Ha all joking aside I really do want to put it out there that my husband is so good to me! I had a long stressful day today and without blinking an eye he took me out to dinner AND changed both babies' diapers and got them ready for bed! Anyone who's ever had a 2 yr old and an 11 month old know that is one amazing feat!

Even yesterday when I spent that outrageous amount of time trying to figure out this whole blogging thing and as a result let the house get destroyed, he wasn't mad or annoyed he just cleaned it up for me! (He was laughing at me because I'm so obsessive and lack the capability to limit myself but nevertheless cleaned up the mess!)

So long story short, he may have told me that I better blog about how great he is, but if he wasn't really great I would never have actually done it!

Here he is stretching, gettin' ready to tackle those babies!


Tyler wondering why Mommy's not changing him... And Brooklyn waiting for her turn


Brooklyn and Mommy so happy now that the diapers are changed! Look how tired I am!

2 comments:

jill said...

CUTE!! I love all the new pictures off to the side!! Blake is an awesome guy!! You guys are great friends, I love hanging out with you both, and I know Gavin loves playing with Tyler. He asks to see Tyler almost 10 times a day!!!

Meredith said...

this is a test