Friday, October 10, 2008

Blogging 101

After much prompting from my blogging friends I decided to give it a try this morning. While trying to set up my page (stumbling around the layout page is more like it) I began to question "How does one blog about their kids without them first killing each other in the process?"



In the short time that I have been trying to figure this out (well I'm actually going on an hour now) Tyler has pooped and its smelling up my house because I don't want to stop to go change him.







Atleast he doesn't look too bothered!




They have been watching tv nonstop... I'm not sure if Brooklyn is really watching, if so I'm a terrible mom!












Brooklyn has found the "leftovers" from her breakfast and is chowing down ! (aka the food that she threw off her tray onto the floor that I have been too busy to sweep up)


In fact I think this is the very place that she finds most of her "snacks"


Tyler has helped himself to an entire box of cereal and the M&M bowl that I stupidly placed atop my entertainment center for little hands to scavenge.





I don't think he's eating the farm animals, but I wouldn't put it past him!



Brooklyn has tried to electrocute herself! Need I say more?






She's always smiling, even when she's trying to kill herself!


And finally they are BOTH sitting on my lap creating a less than ideal atmosphere for me to even reach the keyboard!




So there you have it, I'm obviously a blogging rookie and need help! How is it done? I'm pretty sure I know the answer already (blog when they are sleeping dur!) but it's SO MUCH MORE FUN this way!!!

6 comments:

toby said...

Hahha you're hilarious Meredith! Thanks for making me feel normal:) Anna finds most of her snacks the same way:) haha

jill said...

Yea, I am so glad you decided to start a blog!! Looks good, I will show you how to get different backgrounds!!

Anonymous said...

Meredith you crack me up, so honest and open! I can't believe how big and beautiful Brooklynn has gotten! It makes me sad to be so far away! I have no idea when we will get to see you guys next.
:(

Denise said...

Meredith,

You are so witty! I loved all of the pictures and the music.

Denise

Meredith said...

susanna... you know me that's how I roll hahahaha :) Brooklyn is seriously big huh! I can't believe it myself, she'll be a yr next month!

I feel you on being sad! I was looking at your facebook page and reading about the babies moving and feeling so sad that I can't be there and have no idea even if I'll be able to see them when they are born! :(

Heidi said...

Awww...I'm so proud of you! Welcome to the blogging world!