Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I got my ticket..do you have yours?




So having been given a scare by Jill's husband Joe that Twilight was already completely sold out for its opening week (I'm 99% sure he was just trying to mess with us) I wasn't taking any chances on missing it and having to wait longer than I had to. So I immediately got online and purchased 10 tickets for Sat Nov 22. I'm so dang excited for this movie and have been looking forward to a girls night out since I heard that the movie was being made!

I have 1 ticket left (possibly 2)for anyone who is interested! We're gonna go to dinner beforehand and then our movie is at 8pm at The District. Let me know soon seeing as I know I won't have it for long!

Since I bought the tickets online, I still need to go pick up the actual tickets that we can each hold in our hands and save forever (well as long as it's good right!) so I don't have a picture to post yet. But believe you me I will post one once I get them! I'm a little obsessed I know...ask Heidi she knows all about the crazy!

6 comments:

jill said...

I am so excited for this movie, I need to see Edward!! I neeeed too!!! It will be so fun going out with all of us girls, I can't believe you only have one left, that is awesome!! With that many girls it will be so fun!!!

Lyns said...

I am SOOOOO there! :)

Joyful Mother of Children said...

I'm there too, that is, if you'll still have me. Are we still friends? I finally added you to my blog list. I know, I know, it took forever! What do you expect though really, I'm ADD.

Kimmers said...

I am so annoyed that I will be missing the great night of fun with amazing women. I will be thinking of you when I am stuck in the car for the 12th hour as you are entering the theatre..... Maybe you will be okay with seeing it twice..... Love ya!!

Brooke said...

Well since you didn't invite me, I got my own ticket. And guess what, we are going on Thursday at 12:30 so I guess I'll beat you at seeing it, don't worry I'll tell you how it is!!!! I even talked Char into coming with us. I'm way excited like every other lady in our ward, we should had made it a relief society activity! Anyway, I know you're busy and have lots of play mates, but maybe sometime we could play.

Meredith said...

Brooke, it looks like you were the one who didn't invite us! When did you get your Thursday night tickets??? Yep..that's what I thought! haha

So you are always welcome to come along on our play dates, I'll let you know about the next one :)

One last question.. how the heck did you get Char to go?? She's impossible to peg down lol