Sunday, November 23, 2008

Our Twilight Night!! (dang it..Jill beat me!)

I wanted to be the first to share with everyone about our Twilight night, but Jill is just too fast! haha We had such a great time last night. The movie was awesome, I was swooning the entire time! But what made the night so great was all the wonderful ladies that went with me. Enjoy the slideshow girls! (reminder: if the slideshow doesn't load right away, refresh the page)



Here are a few of my favorite scenes from the movie:
Edward and Bella together at school

The baseball scene





When Edward shows up in Port Angeles




The Kiss


... of course The Prom!


I also have to say I loved Jacob, he was so cute!


Jasper and Emmett were pretty easy on the eyes too!



The flashbacks were really cool too

I thought the one where they were in La Push the first time around in there Old Time clothes was really cool but I couldn't find a pic :(

Well obviously I loved many things about the movie and could go on and on, but I will spare you my endless swooning! It was a great time with some great ladies! Thanks girls for coming with me!!

4 comments:

Kimmers said...

You guys looked like you had an awesome time!!! Thanks for the pics. I was there in Spirit!

Lyns said...

I am so sad it's over. That's all I have to say. :( LOVED LOVED LOVED the movie!

jill said...

OK where do I begin!! That picture of me in the background at the theatre cracks me up and the other one, yes you know which one, one word hideous!!! I love the pictures from the movie, the kiss picture in the bedroom, HOTTTT!! He looks incredibliy HOTTTTT!!! All I can say is I want to be in that bedroom with Edward, and no Bella!! That was a great night, we need to have more of those more often!! Great post!!

Jennica said...

Now that I have seen the movie, I really love the pic of "the kiss"...sooooo hot!