Sunday, November 9, 2008

Twilight on the cover of Entertainment Weekly

I'm thanking myself for subscribing to Entertainment Weekly all those months ago, because this Friday's issue made it all worth it! Twilight was on the cover (and it was a GOOD cover this time!) with interviews with Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart and an article about the hopeful success of the movie. Here are the pictures that accompanied the issue.




Here are the links to the articles in case you haven't already run out and bought the issue for yourself :)

Robert Pattinson: Interview With the 'Twilight' Vampire

Kristen Stewart talks 'Twilight'

'Twilight': Will the Movie Be a Hit?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I got a subscription to Entertainment Weekly a few weeks ago and hadn't gotten my first issue yet. AND THEN! I got the Twilight issue! I was so excited! Isn't that lucky? I got the same cover you did.

Meredith said...

That is lucky! I was so excited when I opened my mailbox and had Robert staring back at me! I'm just happy that I didn't get the one with Kristen on the cover! Then I would've been pissed!

jill said...

niiiiiice pictures!! Apparently I am going to have to buy me the entertainment magazine this month!! Oh, and the one you think is racey!! Don't worry, that's the kind of pictures I LIKE!!!

Lyns said...

LOVE the pictures. I am liking Bella better in the pictures. I really think they did a good job with casting. I agree with Jill too - the racier the better! LOL! Just kidding. I read all of the articles too and these characters are INTENSE in real life! Seriously - I am getting SOOOOO excited for the movie! Less than 2 weeks!

Heidi said...

Totally worth the wait! :) But please don't refer to him as ROBERT..his name is Edward. Get it right. You know I don't know anyone's real names. Sheesh.

Jennica said...

mmmmmmmm...thanks for the eye candy! I am so bummed that I am not going with you girls, you are going to have a BLAST!!!!!