Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween :)

We had such a blast this year for Halloween. Spencer dressed up as Indiana Jones, Tyler as Spiderman and Brooklyn a big puffy pumpkin. We did so many fun things, here are some of the final pictures from all our Halloween festivities.


PRESCHOOL
Tyler, Gavin, Lindsey and Ava at preschool..look at Tyler posing, he's such a ham!

Tyler in his Spidey costume


OUR HALLOWEEN PARTY



Gavin with powdered donut all over his face
Tyler wouldn't play the game, but that didn't stop him from snaggin' the donut afterwards!
Tate saying "CHEESE!"
Andy means business!

The girls..I just realized this..where was Jennica???
Our little pumpkin Brooklyn
Jill cheesin' haha
Spencer with his "dog on a motorcycle"balloon
Aren't we cute lol! In case you are wondering, yes I am kneeling a little because I'm so dang tall compared to those shorties!
Blake making a one-time-only appearance for balloon making
Did you know Joe can make balloon animals too?!? You should ask him to make you one sometime!
Lindsey and the only pic I could get of her :)
Macie, she's so cute!
Tyler and his "spiderman" balloon
Our little Indie! Madi is always good for a pic!
Gavin and his balloon hat.. he was so excited to put this on!


SCHOOL PARADE


Spencer at his school parade


TRICK OR TREATING


Little Red Riding Hood Meggy
Tyler was so excited to go Trick or Treating!!!
Daddy getting Brookie ready to go. Look how cute!




We had such a fun time! Can't wait til next year!



5 comments:

Lyns said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I think we're all a little worn out this month! :) Your party looks like a riot. :) On to Thanksgiving . . . . .

Heidi said...

Jeramy loved his...turd from Joe. That picture of Andy is sooo funny!

Kimmers said...

Looks like your party was a great success!! I am glad that you had a great time. You are Beautiful!!!

jill said...

I love all the pictures!! The one of Joe making his balloon is hilarious!! We had a great time with all of you!!

Jennica said...

I thought I had left a comment on this until you asked me if I had seen it tonight...oops! I did enjoy this post earlier, promise. =) I am so glad you got all of us together, what a fun party!!! Tonight at my house little Lindsey was asking Heidi when they were going to go to the next house. =)Could you maybe email me copies of the pics?