Saturday, November 1, 2008

Saved by the eraser..the magic eraser that is!

It's funny that Heidi posted about the Mr Clean magic eraser being one of her favorite things last week, because today I can show exactly why it is one of mine also!


Tyler got ahold of a green permanent marker this morning and went to town on Brooklyn's 1st year calendar that I stupidly left in harm's way!


This is just one of the 12 pages...before the magic eraser



AND after... TaDa!

I couldn't get it off the pages because they are a porous surface, but it took the marker off the glossy finish of the photos no problem. Whoever invented this product is my hero!

2 comments:

Joyful Mother of Children said...

Just so you know, I will not longer buy green permanent markers. For some reason, hey happen to be the hardest color to remove from walls!

jill said...

I love the magic eraser also, Gavin took a pen and scribbled on my door and walls in the bathroom. I scrubbed and scrubbed and it would not come off, one day I tried the magic eraser and it took it right off!! Love it!!