Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Brooklyn's 1st Birthday

Our sweet little princess turned 1 yesterday. I can't believe how fast time flies, it seems like just last week I was still in the hospital with her. I know she looks like she could be 2 yrs old because of how big she is, but she's still my little baby girl and I can't believe she's a year old! She has such a beautiful glow about her, always smiling and so happy! We love her that's for sure! Here are some pictures from her Birthday.



(If the slideshow doesn't come up after a minute, refresh the screen, usually that will get it going)

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Awww! I can't believe she's 1 either! Your cake turned out soo cute. (And by outside help, Blake would be referring to my master cake making skills, eh?)

jill said...

She looks so cute in all those pictures!! I hope she had a great birthday!! It was a fun party, you did a great job!!

Lyns said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! I LOVE the pics! You were seriously swarmed by kids during the present opening. LOL. Way fun party!

Jennica said...

That was such a fun birthday party for little Brooklyn...thanks for the invite! She is such a precious and sweet girl!!!! Thanks for all the yummy appetizers and cake, I felt bad for you having to be in the kitchen the whole time. :( But it was sooooo YUMMY! Love the pics. =)

Charlene Roberts said...

Meredith, I haven't checked your blog in quite a while... It was so fun to see the pics of Brooklyn's Birthday party. It is always a blast hanging out with you! You are such a darling mother. The cake you made was amazing by the way.