Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving in AZ

Thanksgiving this year was so much fun! We went down to my sister's house in AZ to celebrate the holiday. We had a great time talking, playing games and preparing all the yummy dishes for Thanksgiving dinner. Don't you love how you spend ALL DAY in the kitchen for about 30 minutes of actual eating! Ruthanne and I braved the Black Friday sales at 5 am which are always extremely hectic but so much fun. I'm definitely one who appreciates a great deal so the movies I got for $2 a piece made me especially happy! I have to say the highlight of our trip though had to be going to see Twilight again with my sisters and our hubbies! If it's even possible, I think I loved it even more seeing it the second time. I honestly could watch Twilight every day all day long and not get tired of it! haha I love spending time with my family and was so sad to leave. Here's a slideshow from our time in AZ

4 comments:

Lyns said...

Looks like you had so much fun! Loved looking at your pictures!

Kimmers said...

Welcome Back!!! Fun pics too. Excited to see you soon.

jill said...

Looks like fun!! I hope Tyler liked my rolls!! We need to take off one night and see Twilight again!! Am I crazy for wanting to see it this much?

Charlene Roberts said...

Sad we missed out on such a fun family event! Love the pictures, you girls are so lovely!