Monday, December 22, 2008

I love Christmas

Christmas is my favorite time of year. Not just because of the gifts, but because of the warm feeling in the air! I just love snuggling up and watching Christmas movies, listening to Christmas songs all day and most of all I love bundling up for outings! We've had a great time this season, here are some pictures of all the fun! (remember if one of the slideshows doesn't come up, refresh the page)

Tyler playing in the snow






Spencer's Jingle Jam concert at school: He was so funny! When he first walked in I could tell right away that he felt dumb wearing the reindeer nose and antlers! He had this super grumpy face on and was staring at the floor. But as soon as he saw me and Tyler waving at him he perked right up and sang with gusto!! We love our Spencer!





Christmas outings :)





Jim Brickman concert: FM100 was sponsoring 1 hour Christmas concerts at SouthTowne mall in December. We lucked out and happened to go on the day Jim Brickman was performing!! He's a little bit of a goon while he plays (he would end each song by swishing his arms up and around to face us.. it was so strange) But he was fantastic to listen to!





Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I'm glad that my Grinchiness didn't ooze over to your house too bad! We CAN'T burn my t-shirt, I've had it since High school...well, maybe I should burn it, that's almost 12 years ago!