Thursday, February 19, 2009

Fun at the Firehouse

For a preschool activity last week we took the kids over to the Firestation to meet the firemen and so they could see and touch an actual firetruck. Tyler seemed pretty hesitant at first and would barely touch the fireman when he was all suited up in his protective gear, but once we moved on to the firetruck and he realized he got to go inside the truck all qualms disappeared. He climbed right up and sat on the seat all proud. He was so dang cute!

After the firehouse we went back to Jill's for a Valentines day party. It was so much fun! The kids got to decorate little bags for the valentines that they exchanged, Tyler went all out haha. Jill made a really yummy lunch for us all and the best homemade sugar cookies. Thanks Jill for planning everything, you're great!

2 comments:

Lyns said...

That was so much fun! I'm glad we all got to do it. :)

jill said...

Yay, it is about time, a new post!! I love all your pictures, I was to busy at my house feeding all of you that I didn't get to take any pictures at my house with Gavin!! I had fun looking at yours, especially the ones that Tyler took, he actually did pretty good, the one with Megan looks soooo cute!!!!