Saturday, January 3, 2009

And it's all over....

So Christmas is over(as well as 2008) and if I'm being honest, I'm a little depressed! I just love the holiday season so much because of all the fun things happening and spending time with family and friends. I'm definitely one that likes to be surrounded by people, I attribute this to being one of 7 children. Growing up with that many siblings there was never a dull moment, which I love. I've loved this past year and now look forward to many more memories in 2009!

Here is the last look at Christmas for the Buchanan family :) Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Years

3 comments:

Kimmers said...

Thanks for the cute pics. They are fun to see.

Lyns said...

Looks like you had a GREAT Christmas! What cute pictures. Brooklyn jut cracks me up in every picture. I kept saying when Ava was one that I should just wrap empty boxes and Ava would be delighted!

Charlene Roberts said...

Work has been keeping me busy, it was fun to catch up on on your blog and see all the fun holiday pics. I love the new template you picked for your blog.

Love Ya!